Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bff's, Kids, and Nature



Recently I got to share lunch Shalini whom I have known since the second grade. It was a rare weekday treat as she works full time and I have more kids than I know what to do with. We decided to go to the Rio Grade Nature Center, a place I love but don't get to often enough. We had my youngest two in tow and Shalini and Nova got to be pretty good friends. Shalini "shared" her lunch with Nova, (Nova pretty much stole it from her) and they played together in the kids center. I had my hands full with Riot so I was not much help. I did stand, as told to, for this picture but could not work Shalini phone to take on of her. (Phones hate me) Before we knew it it was time to go but I think we'll try to go again, maybe next time when the temperature is cooler. It's nice to be able to tell your kids that you still have the same friends you meet 25+ yrs ago
PS All pictures taken by Shalini and not posted with her permission but as she sent them to me I post them as mine!

No comments: