Friday, February 27, 2009

A little sweetness from Shane















These are the sweet gifts Shane gave me for Valentine's Day. I asked him for a new coffee mug, my standing request for Valentine's day and Mothers day, and he gave me an awesome one! I am using as I write this! I broke the handle on my previous one hence it is now on my desk holding my keys. The necklace was a surprise and if you look closely at it you will see 5 tiny figures which represent our family. I love it and the fact that they "man" in the necklace looks like he is hollering for help!lol With an all girl clan I am sure he feels that way sometimes! I had planned to post this earlier but figure better late than never! We had a wonderful day that day. The day was spent with the girls taking them to lunch and then to the American Girls club storyhour. Sarah graciously said she would watch them and we headed for an early dinner at PF Changs were we had a wonderful dinner and a great waiter. It was such a great night. Then we planned to watch Gran Torino but Ava became very sick so we came home and watched a movie together. We tried to watch LEGEND the movie from the 80's with Tom Cruise but I just couldn't get in to it and neither could anyone else. (What the heck was up with the 80's and the crazy movies?) After the kids went to bed we watched a movie and then headed to White Sands the next day. It was such a great weekend! I look forward to more like it! *Hint to Shane*

No comments: