Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Mom

During most if not all family get ocassions my mom avoids getting her picture taken and usually she is doing the cooking or running around and only later do I realize we didn't get any pictures of her. It makes me sad so I have been trying to make a better effort to force her to let me take them. I love my mom. She comes across as mean and grouchy but really she is just a softie on the inside. Some of the things she does for people go unnoticed and unappreciated but her kids know and we love her for them. I just wanted to have a picture of her on my blog and if you see her please tell her you saw the picture because she told me NOT to put on one but look at me I did it anyway!lol

LOVE YOU MOM!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Your mom's great. She was a cool mom I always liked how we could tell her anything.

Traci said...

I love your mom! She is such a sweetie. I always love to run into her when I'm in Grants. Tell her hi for me!