Friday, August 20, 2010

Kindergarten Kennedy and the unhappy crew!





Today was a bittersweet day for us as Kennedy started Kindergarten today. Just like Ava did on her first day she put on a butterfly shirt and headed off to take her place in the world. There is nothing like the first day of Kindergarten. Kennedy did awesome and looked so cute in her outfit. I think she was worried I would be sad but I think I'm in shock or just sleep deprived because I did well at dropping her off. The pictures were taken by Shane and as you can tell Nova and Riot were pretty pissed at him for taking them. Hopefully one day we'll get a good kid shot were no one is crying. Anyway I can't wait to her how her day went. Hopefully as well as Ava's has been. We'll see.

2 comments:

Traci said...

What a beautiful family! Glad it went well. And I love how you put it that she's "taking her place in the world." That's a great way to put it.

Misty said...

Awww, Nat...so cute. Love the pics of her and Ava!
Little Riot is getting bigger.
Wonderful...
PS I totally cried today.