Thursday, August 19, 2010

New School, New Grade, Great Friend!


This is a big year for Ava. She started the 4th grade yesterday which she has been looking forward to for a while. She also started a new school this year and has been very brave about it. I'm probably more nervous for her than she has been, she is a real trooper. Thankfully she has a good friend, Allyson, who attends the new school. It's been comforting knowing that she will have at least one friendly face she recognizes. (Kennedy will as well as Ally's brother Sam will be starting kindergarten at the same school on Friday) I shouldn't have been as nervous about Ava though because she came home yesterday and told me she already had a BFF in her class. I'm looking forward to meeting these new friends and getting adjusted to the new year. Tomorrow will be Kennedy's big day:) Then a peaceful weekend I hope!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

AVA in 4th grade already?!?! Wow, it seems like just yesterday she was 4 years old and the cutest little girl I had ever seen! I can's believe how grown up she is. I hope she and Kennedy have a great school year.