Friday, March 20, 2009

So relaxing...

Due to having a never ending cold it has been a while since I got to go to the gym:( Yesterday I felt better than I had in almost 3 weeks so I took advantage and the girls and I went in the afternoon. I decided to swim thinking it wouldn't aggravate my chest too bad and it would be fun and it was!  Ava was in her kick boxing class and the girls in the day care and for the first time is a long time I got to swim without a care! At least until the pool got so crowded that I decided to give in and go to the Sauna.  What a way to relax!  This was the first time I took advantage of the Sauna and I am so glad I did.  It was great, I only wish I had taken more time to enjoy it!  Next time I will.  After I showered, again another true luxury since I didn't have any girls coming in or banging on the door to come in or having to hurry before they woke up.lol  Finally I got the girls and picked Shane up and came home to homemade chicken soup in the crock pot.  I thought this is it!  I felt so much better, almost cured of this illness.  Shane and I both went to bed by 10:00 and I figured we would get a great night of rest.  And he did!lol  I woke at 12:00am to realize I had a freaking earache! Thankfully I had some drops and so far they are helping but WTH?!!!   Still it was a great relaxing day at the gym just not a great thing for my ear.l

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

Ouch-never good when mommies sick Hope you get better soon.