Friday, May 8, 2009

3 little piggies

Everyone post pictures of their children looking their best most adorable selves and I am usually a big proponent of doing so. Tonight I decided to show the other side, the horrible side, the true side! Girls do get as dirty as boys. Nova would live in dirt if we let her, Kennedy would not leave the park if we didn't drag her away, and Ava (like most of her classmates) believes brushing your hair is not a requirement for coming to school. So here are the three little piggies in all of their glory home from the park and having Subway with their equally as dirty parents. (Thanks Nova for getting sand down my shirt and bra!) ((Double thanks to Shane for calling the shower first!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer Holland said...

Let's face it, I'm still a slob! Great capture- they all look slightly out of breath and very rumpled. You must be doing something right!

lindsay said...

Wow the girls have gotten so big!! I can't believe Nova, last time I saw her she was just a little baby! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can watch them grow.

Just a Mom said...

Kids can't be truly happy unless they get scrubby dirty a few times a week! There is so much to be learned from rolling in the dirt. Sometimes kids just need a good romp in the muck!