Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rowes in nature

We took a little trip up in the mountains today. Shane and the girls took a little hike while I napped in the car with Nova. I was sure it was going to rain and took advantage of being alone to watch the clouds pass by via the sun roof. It was very pleasant and I feel asleep which was also pleasant. Then they came back and we all took a walk. The weather was pretty mild and the woods did their job and soothed my soul. But all good things come to and end and we had to get back to town. Shane drove us out as he said my driving up the mountain scared the heck out of him. (As I grow older I have become my mother's daughter and am absolutely a freak when it some to heights.) Shane did his best to scare me which he did well. Then we came to this place and it was so lovely we had to get out and look. Of course as I have said before with a family of girls and one guy we always have a crier and Kennedy started in. Nova dropped Kennedy's Cinderella cell phone in the brook and until Shane got it out she cried and cried. Then all the way out of the mountain she cried for MacDonald's. It was a long long drive out. However we are happy that we found a new beautiful spot to go to and I think we will make it a point to take more walks in the woods. So soothing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: