Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Good"

Here's a little bit of sharing about Nova.  She is cruising right along the growing up path.  She'll be 18 months old at the end of the month and is wearing 2ts.  She is in the 75% right across the board, or as the nurse told me she is "perfectly proportioned".  She loves to hold anything that is silky and will chase Ava and Kennedy around if they are wearing those kind of pj's just to rub them.lol  She had taken possession of Ava's stuffed cat toy and loves her Kitty.  She gets made at dinner if she doesn't have her own fork and she uses it better than the girls did at her age.  We called her our devil baby because she speaks in a scary deep voice to make us laugh.  She will eat anything and I mean anything!  She gives the best sloppy wet kisses and throws the worst tantrums.  She has only told me "NO" once but she has shaken her head NO a few times.  She tries her best to keep up with the girls and does a pretty good job at it.  She is super strong and I'm mean STRONG!  She is smart and is learning quickly how to use words to describe her feeling.  The other day I made a full turkey meal  and as everyone was complimenting me on the meal (I almost ruined the turkey but I'm not sharing how!) I turned to Nova and said "Nova what do you think about it" totally expecting the devil baby sound which is the norm and instead got a solid "Good!" I love this stage and we love our baby Nova!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I love reading when you write about your kids. Too cute that she chases the girls to feel their pjs! I hope I get to see you and the girls this summer!