Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Nice dress!"... "Wait that's my dress!"


You always hear about people showing up at the same event with the same dress.  My senior year at GHS I found a dress I fell in love with in 17 magazine and I was thrilled when one of the local shops had it in their window.  I went into get get it and the lady (a real b-witch) said someone already bought one and she didn't want to of the same dress at prom. Then she refused to sell it to me and not only that but refused to let me try it on:(  I told her she should take it out of the window then.   I didn't get the dress and I never saw the "other girl" either but that is besides the point.  So last night we had a wedding reception to attend to for a co-worker of Shane.  We were pretty early and were just waiting for more people we know to show up.  When Kim show up I noticed her hair first, (really pretty Kim) and then I saw her dress. I was like wow that is a pretty dress.  Then I did a second take and said "We're wearing matching dresses!"lol  After we laughed she told me "I was afraid that would happen."  She had texted me that morning to ask we what I was wearing. (Followed by another text to let me know it was not in a perverted way!lol)  I didn't get the text and happily put on the new dress I had just got.  So there we sat and chatting two girls wearing the same dress.lol  I was just happy she didn't buy the shell I did but paired her dress with a lovely red cardigan.  BTW we both had the same darn zipper problems!  All in all though it was a fun night.  

PS.  Shane made an obscene joke right as he took this hence the face!

No comments: