Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little color P365 day 7

This is my small nick knack shelf of a few items I have collected over the years. The self was given to me by Shane, the Gone with the Wind egg a must have, ( or it was at the time), the top heart box from Charleen, one of 4 given to a great group of friends, a bottom right box given by my dad from a business trip, the bottom left box belong to my granny. The girl and the pooh were given to Ava as a small child and the horse to the side from my long time friend Shalini. Last but not least the yellow clown was a figure Shane and I bought in Salt Lake City at the airport. The plan was to get a figure from every state we visited. We have been to 7 states and only collected 1 figure so it's a fail but I will always have the sad looking clown.lol

I thought this would be a great way to use the B&W color focus feature of Picasa. I think it turned out pretty good with the yellow in the middle.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer Holland said...

I need to learn more about this Picassa- I've never even heard of it. Usually I use Paintshop Pro to crop and improve pics, but I don't think it does anything as cool as that!