Friday, July 11, 2008

A day of firsts...


Nova did two cool new things today. First she drove. Now don't get ahead of yourself she didn't drive a car but she did "drive" the car part of the Smith's shopping cart. As usual we got stopped by people who love to stare at the girls, (those eyes let me tell you. I can't take the credit for them, that's all Shane and my mom. ((I know what you are thinking sicko)) as they both have blue eyes and so the girls had pretty much no chance of getting my green eyes. Anyway as Nova and Kennedy drove they got a lot of smiles and Nova had a blast. Ava was my big helper getting the few items needed to make her cookies (which I got distracted when we baked them and we burnt the heck out of them:( That's ok we plan to make more tomorrow. Nova's second amazing thing she did was move to a sitting position on her own. We all saw it but sadly didn't get it captured on film. I did get take a few pics shortly after in case she repeated her amazing moment but instead she decided she would smile and demand her swing. Therefore you'll have to wait to see a video when I get it captured. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

Those blue eyes are irresistable! I enjoy your slide shows too. Blog on VanBean. You rock! :)