Thursday, July 3, 2008

Remembering our loved ones

Kennedy running through the grass. So many memories this brought back to my days of running through the cemetery. I also remember "picking flowers" (which turned out to be off the graves!)


Ava and Ashley sharing secrets

I have wanted to share these pictures for a while. I didn't take them of course, they were done by a professional photographer who is my cousin's boyfriend. I imagine that Memorial day is important to most people, and it is a very important family tradition for our family. I was very happy that I was able to spend that day sharing my little family with my huge extended family. Not only am I blessed to have the girls and Shane but to have an amazing family beyond them as well. That day always carries a mixed bag of feelings as you can imagine. However there is no one like family to carry you through the day. Did I say that I was blessed?

Nova soaking up the sun and the love!

No comments: