Monday, July 28, 2008

The wierdest dinner conversation


Shane and I had a unique dinner conversation that I thought I'd share. As follows;

"Do you ever wonder if you are really retarded (Shane's anti-pc word) and people just cheer you along and congratulate you because you are really retarded?" Shane began

"No, I never fear that I am retarded." I reply without hesitation "Do you really feel that"

"Sometimes" he answers

"You realize you are one of the smartest people I know" I compliment him

"I am not asking you to compliment me, I am just stating how I feel." he responds

"Well you shouldn't feel that way because you are freakin smart and you know it!" I argue back

"You aren't being objective you are being biased!" he states with frustration

"What do you know?" "You're retarded!" and so ends the conversation!!!

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

he sounds like a woman.
"do these pants make me look fat?"
"no, you look great."
"you're just saying that."
"ok then, you look fat."
"you jerk!"