Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kennedy turns 3 pt. 1


Kennedy will turn three tomorrow! In some ways it seems like yesterday that she came into our world, but it also seems like ages ago that we lived in CA. Kennedy had brought so much love and joy into our lives. She has had a few rough days lately since she has caught a stomach bug but today she finally seemed to be herself. I would never have imagined how funny she has become, but then again if you had asked me 3 years ago if she would be the baby or the middle child I would have declared "The Baby!" and then kicked you out of my room. But luckily I cannot predict the future and now Kennedy has been the lucky one to have both an older and younger sister.

This picture is the last one I'll ever take of two year old Kennedy. :( Can't wait to compare it with the first picture of three year old Kennedy!:)




1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

What a sweet angel! I can't wait to see the comparison :)