Monday, December 1, 2008

An exhausting day!





The girls wore themselves out today and I was right along there with them. Although we spent Thanksgiving with our huge family we decided that we would have one of our own here and make it simple without a huge fuss. This was also Shane's last day of vacation so it was a nice way to end it. Ava went to school and I let Kennedy sleep in as Shane was here. Once I came back I did a few thing and Nova went to the bedroom to play with Kennedy, who refused to wake up. Nova is walking more and more but she still holds on a lot to wall and whatever will be in her way. She does climb though and when I went to check on her I found her in Kennedy's bed,(Kennedy is tucked down by the Strawberry Shortcake doll), where she had crawled.lol She must have decided to read Kennedy awake because this is what I caught her doing. It was a cute moment. Later after dinner Nova had her second bath of the day, (Spaghetti for lunch), and I brought her to the living room to dress while Shane and our neighbor and Ava cleared the table. Nova got really excited and began to laugh at all of us. It was a great family moment. Later after Vince left we all played Dinosaur with Nova which consists of us all growling like we imagine dinosaurs do.lol Nova has the best growl but the quickest teeth so we all have to be careful. Kennedy went to the bedroom where she passed out on the floor without her bath or even he pj's on. Shane began to crash on the couch and Nova was done. I realized this was my best chance to mop without the footprints of kids.lol Housework never seems done but I am thankful that we have a home to clean and the children who dirty it. I just wish we had the maid to be thankful for too!

No comments: