Saturday, December 27, 2008

Home after Christmas

It seems Christmas has came and went and we are back home. Our girls had a fun time and were sad to leave as always. We had some memorable moments; I found Jakob in the bathroom struggling to put his dark night costume under his clothes. Being the mom of girls I couldn't understand this behavior and I told April she might want to stop him since he would get to hot she told me "He wants to be able to throw off his clothes and be Batman!" Duh! Both Kennedy and Ava got camcorders. Kennedy is not quite sure what to do with her crayola one and I do not look forward to watching the crazy swung around shots but it she is happy to be like Ava. She is not happy that Santa gave Ava the tripod and not her.lol Ava got the flip and started her own blog to accompany her videos. I am adding a link to it on my blog. I did ask her to let me preview every video before she posts them.lol Ava has a habit of getting me at my worst. I have to laugh at the second video she posted while I was sleeping. (Shane posted it without my permission) During the video she tell me were broke!lol I guess I need to watch my off handed comments to Shane. Buying Christmas presents always stresses me out even when I buy ahead.lol I am always so relieved when we are done and every gift is wrapped and packed and we are headed to Grants. My parents had planned an wonderful meal and we all enjoyed it. I made my parents each a blanket and I hope they use them as they sit on their porch and watch their cats. They have 4 beautiful and very different cats. One is called Sunshine/Tommy. He is a huge(fat) orange tabby. I think April said he had been ran over and is still gun shy. Then there is Midnight. He is the most beautiful. He is completely black hence the name. He loves Natasha above all and I only saw him a few times. He reminded me of the cat Shane and I had before Ava. Then there is Luna who is black and White and another one which was stripped but I can't recall his name. Nova, Dad, and I sat outside with some Turkey to feed them but Nova ate more of the Turkey than they did.lol It was right before dinner and they were hungry. That night Shane, Mom, Dad, and I played Hearts. I beat Shane but on the second round my parents killed me. I should have learned never to shoot the moon with them but you can't beat a girl from trying. And now we are home and I have laundry to catch up on and find a place to put all the new stuff.lol Here is looking to the New Year!

No comments: