Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pet Society has ruined my life

Thanks to Misty for pushing pet society on us. Shane created his pet, El Conquistador, Friday night and quickly became addicted. This game is like crack and I am telling you we can't stop. Mystery Boxes are the drugs that keep us coming back. Shane is the pet washing king and I his faithful sidekick as we go along trying to get enough coins to equal 50 so we can buy a box or two. We have got to stop but if we do then how will we ever get the Tiffany Lamp? I don't know but I do know this if we don't get some kind of pet society intervention real life is going to get real bad. I mean where will the fun be in the real store when we can't buy a mystery box? Also in life it's not funny when you poop on the floor but in PS it is. Heck you can gift poo to people.lol Also I think it's a sad fact that my pet, Ellie, is better dressed than I am.lol

Help us!

No comments: