Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 2



I woke up at 4am this morning because I thought Aliens had come to earth. I'm not kidding, Shane's Iphone has some program on it that has a computer voice and it went off at 4 and announced something about us all needing to get in formation or something to that affect. It wakes me up from a dead sleep and I am frozen in bed as to what to do. When I then realize there are no Aliens I ask Shane if he heard that noise and that's when he tell me it's his phone. I try to go back to sleep but Nova wakes up, probably due to us talking and I now have to get out of bed and get her. I am wide awake and so is she. We try to return to slumber land but to no avail so we get out of bed and come to the living room. We nestle on the couch and watch West Wing or at least I do. Nova plays on the couch, at one point blowing raspberries on it. Around 6:40 she falls back asleep only to be awaken by Ava. This is the picture I took of her dressed to take Shane and Ava to work and school. I love her yawn in it. She is too cute in her little hoodie. Now I just wait for her to take a nap!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Nothing is cuter then a baby yawn. :) Up at 4am isn't fun, but seeing the day as it begins, as with your sunrise pictures, it brings a peace with it. (hope you get a nap, though!)