Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unexpected Surprise!

 

Today I got a totally unexpected surprise, Flowers! Of course I thought they were from Shane which would have been nice, of course, but random. They were not from Shane but from Tim, Shane's boss at NMCC. This is what the card said "With apologies for making you a billing center widow for the last 18 months Tim at NMM" For those not familiar Shane has been working on the billing center project forever it seems like. Thankfully it's on the tail end and although the next project is due to begin we will hopefully have a break soon from the late nights. However as much as I hope Shane gets a break I am also very thankful that he as well as his co-workers are still employeed and KOW with that said. I think this was the nicest gesture from his boss! Maybe he can teach Shane a thing or two.lol and kidding
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Traci said...

That's a great boss, one that considers not only his employees, but also their families!