Friday, January 23, 2009

While Daddy's away...

 
The girls will play! Day three of the 365 project. Shane is out tonight and I had no luck finding a sitter so I stayed with my girls. It will be his turn tomorrow when I go out with my friend. Since Shane wasn't here for dinner we decided Pizza and veggies were the way to go. Making their night better was my goal as I knew they were missing Shane so we set up the Diego table and they watched Barbie and the Diamond Castle on the computer. That is the only Barbie movie we don't have but I found it on the internet and they had a good time. Nova has so much fun now that she is allowed at the big girls table.lol I love the ease of cleaning up the mess! I also know that it won't be much longer that I can get Ava to sit at the table with them so I want to capture it while I can which is why I chose this picture for today's posting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: