Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Morning Fix P365 day 7

 
Shane and I love coffee so much we have used it to decorate our kitchen.lol Java here and Coffee there caffeine caffeine everywhere! As we have turned the ripe old age of 32 we decided that we needed to scale back on our night fix and moved to decaf! "Shocking" Actually most winter night find us with tea but for a comforting cozy night it's the decaf and in the morning it nothing but hardcore Folgers! Shane, when he makes it on weekends, makes it strong and strong! I like it medium. We both like Vanilla Creamer though I prefer something nutter like almond or hazlenut but vanilla is good too. We use cream, no sugar. Gone are the days of milk, sugar, and vanilla.lol We have and have had many different types of coffee machines. We have the cappucino machine which was our third but Shane wanted it and gave the other one away. Now it's up above the dryer because it took up too much room on the counter and the coffee side started to leak. I am keeping it for any coffe emergency we might need.lol We had the Sensca? machine wich made and awesome brew but was a money sucker. We have, over time, had many a cheap coffee pot which usually ends with me breaking the pot and us getting a new one. I like the one we have now but no matter what I do I alway spill coffee when I pour it.lol I don't know why it just happens. I expect there will be more subject matters here devoted to coffee! I kinda like it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: