Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting back to normal

The holidays have come and gone and and the New Year is here. Tomorrow with school back in session life will be back to normal. I'm glad to have the routine back, the girls have been way out of control with sleeping and crying, but I am sad too. I love having Ava home. Kennedy misses her so much during the day. Kennedy was staring at Ava across the table during dinner a few nights ago and just looked with so much love. Then she say "Ava I love you!" She can have her moments like all kids but Ava is her best friend and no doubt her favorite person in the whole world. Nova tags along as best as she can and it's getting easier for the girls to include her. She eats with them at the little table, (I'm having issues with putting my sewing machine table up) and they had a tea party today with "real tea" (water) and Nova had her own cup and plate of food (Life Cereal) and she made her own mess. Life with them is a lot of mess and a lot of fun. So tomorrow as I get the house back on track and hopefully somewhat cleaner I be missing Ava but looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: