Monday, August 4, 2008

Kennedy turns 3 pt. 3

I wish I could show you a picture or two of Kennedy's party but right now I can't. My camera came to a sudden end at her party and Shane's card reader has stopped working so until we get a new card reader I can't share any pictures. But I will as soon as I can. Her party was great. So many of our friends showed up and helped us celebrate her birthday. She had a small accident when her nose met a Frisbee and they did not do well together. After some blood,(hers) sweat,(mine), and tears,(hers) she was better. She got a little bit of a sunburned nose as well:( A lot of work went into her party mainly from me doing all the cooking and I began to wonder why I did it and then I stopped to think about it and I came to the realization that when they are adults I want to hear about the "great" birthdays they used to have. I hope that happens and that these things we do for them will live on. At any rate it was a fun time and I look forward to having Ava's and Nova's shared birthday party this fall. Did I mention that it will be held somewhere where they do the cooking?

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

I think you did a great job! Growing up, we didn't have parties every year with our friends. Maybe just a few family members. I hope to change that for my kids.