Thursday, August 14, 2008

What a great morning!

We had an beautiful morning. We walked Ava to school which is a mile away. The walked killed me on Tuesday because the Sun was really harsh and it was humid. We have several steep inclines to get to her school and I was not looking forward to it this morning but it really was great. We had a nice walk to school and made it in about 25 minutes. After we dropped Ava off we headed to Roosevelt Park (a great name for a great man) and hung out with the hummingbirds. I spread out a little blanket for Nova and Kennedy ran around trying to catch the birds.lol Then she came over to us and I taught her to lie on her back and look at the clouds. We used that time to learn colors which we are continually working on. Then we got back in the double stroller and headed home. We got a good breeze and hit the shade and it was really fun. It reminded me of how great I had it in Foster City. For all the reason I wanted to leave that was a huge reason why I wanted to stay. I LOVED walking there. If you ever have a chance check it out on google maps. It really was beautiful. Have you ever been to a city where the powerlines are all underground? It makes sucha difference. Anyway here is hoping (Knock on wood) that our afternoon walk to get Ava is as smooth!

No comments: