Friday, August 15, 2008

Updated picture


Got a fresh haircut today and am pretty happy with the result. The back is a little shorter and clipped better so it has more volume. I couldn't go another day with the shaggy mess that was my hair. I had a nightmare last night about having it cut which is weird because I usually am the first to get a short hairdo? So I wonder why I had the dream. You can't really tell in this pic but I had gotten a sunburn from our walking. It's has tanned pretty well but my chest is still a little red. I forget to use sunscreen on myself even though I smother it on the girls. I need to get better at that. I had planned on taking a pic with the girls but they are all in a mood and refuse to cooperate so I kicked them to the couch and took my own one.lol I hate the nights that Shane is late:(

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Your hair looks really cute. You look good with short hair.

Misty said...

Great hair NAT! Looks awesome on you and yes don't forget the SPF!